Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Reflections

Wow! I haven't blogged since December 31st, 2009? That seems ludicrous to me. I can't believe how much I've focused on so many things other than what I've needed to this year, and how many resolutions didn't get followed through with, and sadly it's almost time for 2011! So much is going on...so forgive the lengthiness of this first blog to catch up on all that has gone on. Well we're still in Home Branch so I guess the moving to Sumter didn't work out. We definitely still need to move, but we are praying about moving to Charleston after summer graduation.  I still hope/aim to finish nursing school in the summer. Tom is still on target to finish his associates in August...in computers and then pursue his bachelor's in computer forensics/information system security while working.  We still have a house full of furry babies, no human ones yet.  This year has been challenging and I've made some steps forward and fallen in some ditches.  We got together with some old Residence Life buddies last weekend in Charleston and it was great fun and awesome to reconnect. I've been able to spend a weekend at a Women's conference in Columbia with a college friend whom I love to pieces and have reconnected with via facebook :)!  We've been to some soccer games, for my almost 5 year old nephew, some chorus to come for my 9 year old nephew and my 22 year old nephew graduates college in December...I'm sorry when did we become adults and how do we make it stop? Whew!  God is still mending broken relationships, some have made progress by leaps and bounds, others still in the works, and some that sadly are always going to be what they are and I have to learn to love and let go and stop being co-dependent.  Having baby fever like crazy, but praying about God's will for the when, where and how of children.  Realizing that a lot of my great college friends live closer than I thought and they are so encouraging to be in contact with whether it's email or facebook or whatever! Very Thankful for all of these things. Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment